Make an offer for "Art Deco 1920 Natural GIA Star Sapphire Platinum Diamond Ring "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Art Deco 1920 Natural GIA Star Sapphire Platinum Diamond Ring
- Authentic Art Deco 1920 handmade Platinum ring with a sugar loaf cut cabochon medium blue well defined Star Sapphire. GIA certified natural with no enhancements. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects.
- 1 oval cabochon blue Star Sapphire, approx. total weight 25.00cts, no heat, 15.31 x 13.41 x 12.38mm, GIA certificate #5182084063
- 12 French cut, approx. total weight .50cts, H, VS – SI, 2.65 x 1.66mm
- 16 single cut Diamonds, approx. total weight .16cts, H, VS – SI
- 2 straight cut baguette Diamonds, approx. total weight=0.24cts 5.67 x 1.90mm, H, VS
- Size 6.75 and sizable
- Width at top: 15.53mm
- Height at top: 13.53mm
- Width at Bottom: 1.98mm
- 12.91 grams
- Tested: Platinum
- Hallmark: AB215 2541 Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More