Art Deco 3 Strand Graduated Cultured Pearl Necklace 18k Diamond Catch 9 – 6mm
- Vintage Art Deco substantial 3 strand graduated Japanese cultured pearl necklace with nice creamy white undyed natural color pearls and a nice 18k white gold Diamond catch. Circa 1935. Nice 9mm pearls in the center graduated to 6mm at the very end.
- 18k white gold
- 138 white with cream overtone Japanese Akoya cultured Pearls with good lustré, few blemishes and well matched, 6 – 9mm
- 1 old European cut Diamond, approx. total weight .39cts, I, SI2 – I1
- 12 single cut Diamonds, approx. total weight .20cts, I, VS1 – SI1
- 112.5 grams
- Tested: 18k
- Length: 16.5 – 18.5 inches Search our online store for a larger selection of our Gold Necklaces, Pearl Necklaces, Diamond Necklaces, Beaded Necklaces, Art Deco Necklaces, Vintage Necklaces and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would, help in locating them.