Make an offer for "Art Deco CH.F.Tissot & Fils 18k Gold Black White Enamel Pocket Watch "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Art Deco CH.F.Tissot & Fils 18k Gold Black White Enamel Pocket Watch
- Totally original 1930's Art Deco solid 18k yellow gold CH.F.Tissot & Fils pocket watch. Black and white enamel on front and back sides. Beautiful 3 color highly detailed dial. Fully serviced. Runs well and keeps good time.
- 18k Yellow Gold
- 50.6 grams
- Width without crown: 45.8mm
- Width with crown: 52.8mm
- Case thickness: 9.21mm
- Crystal: Plastic
- Dial: Original highly detailed CH.F.Tissot & Fils 3 colors white, gold and black
- Inside case: 18k 750 3638039
- Movement: CH.F.Tissot & Fils 16 jewels 5 adj
- All of our pre-owned watches have been fully serviced and come with a one year warranty for timing and accuracy. Vintage watches may not be as accurate as a new quartz watch. Even new watch warranties do not cover watch cases, bands or misuse.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum."
After working as a bench jeweler for over 20 years under the guidance of Jack Newstadt in Norwalk, Connecticut, Peter went on to the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) and is today, one of Connecticut’s most trusted vintage jewelry expert and GIA certified. He has become renowned in the vintage jewelry industry for his famous "pink gold" rating scale.
In addition, Peter’s vision of creating his own jewelry line is now a reality. Using diamonds, sapphires, and tourmaline gems mixed with platinum, and pink and yellow gold, Peter Suchy Designs are stunning, one-of-a-kind pieces and include engagement rings, eternity rings, earrings and pendants each with a personality that expresses his love for jewelry.
Today, Peter Suchy sells his vintage gems onsite in his showroom and online. Many of his vintage items and one of a kind creations are also on 1stdibs and Rubylane. Peter Suchy Jewelers has achieved the status of a Top Rated Power Seller on eBay, with over 5,000 transactions to date.