Art Nouveau Victorian 14k Gold Enamel Natural Fresh and Salt Water Pearl Pendant
Victorian enamel pendant circa 1900 with natural fresh water and salt water pearls. Beautiful Art Nouveau style. All original circa 1900. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the blouse. Many people ask me to point out when a very special vintage item comes across my desk, here comes one.
- One random tested GIA certified
- Two natural fresh water pearls Baroque shape, one 11.35 x 5.35mm and one 5.35 x 3.65mm
- Seven 1 to 2mm natural half pearls
- Nine 2 to 2.5mm natural round pearls
- 4.7 grams
- Width: 1.22 inches or 31mm
- Top to bottom: 69.69mm or 2.75 inches
We know it is scary out there. We are not your average sellers.
- We offer a full 30-day money back 100% satisfaction warranty on each item.
- Estate jewelry business with a 25 year reputation.
- Peter stands behind everything that he sells. Please feel free to bid and trade with complete confidence.
- We are one of the good guys.
- We operate under our own name.
- We are a reputable dealer.
- Our stuff is real.
- Our listings are accurate.
We encourage anyone who is seriously interested to come and visit our listed items in our Peter Suchy Jewelers, Stamford CT showroom at 1137 High Ridge Road.
We also encourage buyers to investigate us thoroughly. Please read our ABOUT ME page. It contains important bidding, payment, shipping, refund details as well as our business history.
Please look at the rest of my listings. Thank You.