Diamond and sapphire Art Deco bangle bracelet. Platinum hinged link filigree mounted on top of a simple 14k yellow gold Hinged bracelet. The original platinum bracelet is circa 1910-1920 later mounted on to the yellow gold bangle from 1940's era.
- 1 Old European cut G-H VS diamond, Approximate 1.00 carats. EGL Certificate # US 400119285D
- 26 Old Mine cut H VS-SI diamonds, Approximate 1.75 carats.
- 40 round H VS-SI diamonds, Approximate .50 carats
- 20 French cut square and triangle blue sapphires, Approximate .40 carats
- Fits a 7 to 7 ¾ Inch Wrist
- 14k Yellow Gold
- 36.1 Grams
- Width: 14.3mm
- Thickness/Depth: 8.7mm
- Inside dimensions: 2 3/8 inches X 2 Inches
- Shape: Oval
Search our online store for a larger selection of Bangle Bracelets, Charm Bracelets, Tennis Bracelets, Cuff Bracelets, Diamond Bracelets, Art Deco Bracelets, Vintage Bracelets and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would help in locating them.