1890's Victorian Diamond and onyx dangle earrings. 14k rose gold settings with 8 round black onyx and 12 Old European brilliant cut diamonds. The two largest (center) diamonds are EGL certified. Top diamonds are bezel set in 14k yellow gold. Dangle part is 14k rose gold.
- 2 Old European brilliant cut diamonds, H-I/ I-J SI2/ SI3 approx. 1.73 total carat weight EGL Certificate # US400115222D
- 2 Old European brilliant cut diamonds, I-J SI approx. 1.10 total carat weight
- 8 Old European diamonds, J-K SI-I approx. 1.20 total carat weight
- 8 black onyx beads, 4.5mm
- 14k rose gold
- Stamped: 14k
- 6.3 grams
- Top to bottom: 25mm or 1 Inch
- Width: 16.8mm or 5/8 Inch
- Depth or thickness: 5.3mm
Search our online store for a larger selection of Diamond Earrings, Hoop Earrings, Diamond Stud Earrings, Pearl Earrings, Clip on Earrings, Stud Earrings, Drop Earrings, Gold Earrings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would help in locating them.