Beautiful pierced filigree link bracelet in 14k white gold in excellent condition, circa 1930. Complete with original white gold hand engraved catch. The center piece is set with hand carved quartz crystal and a nice full cut diamond is a white gold section. Beautiful example of Art Deco jewelry. 1 round diamond approx. total weight .06cts. Stamped: 14k. 5.9 grams. ½ x 6 ¾ inches.
· 100% EBAY feedback history, after 1700 transactions and one of the highest Detailed Seller Ratings in all of EBAY.
· We offer a full 30-day money back 100% satisfaction warranty on each item.
· Estate jewelry business with a 25 year reputation.
· Peter stands behind everything that he sells. Please feel free to bid and trade with complete confidence.
· We are one of the good guys.
· We operate under our own name.
· We are a reputable dealer.
· Our stuff is real.
· Our listings are accurate.
We encourage anyone who is seriously interested to come and visit our listed items in our Peter Suchy Jewelers, Stamford CT showroom at 1137 High Ridge Road. As per EBAY rules, all listed items will be completed through EBAY to ensure our buyers protection.
We also encourage buyers to investigate us thoroughly. Please read our ABOUT ME page. It contains important bidding, payment, shipping, refund details as well as our business history.
Finally, Google Peter Suchy Jewelers. This will provide independent background and verify who we are.
Please look and the rest of my listings. Thank You.
Search our online store for a larger selection of our Bangle Bracelets, Charm Bracelets, Tennis Bracelets, Cuff Bracelets, Dimaond Bracelets, Art Deco Bracelets, Vintage Bracelets and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would, help in locating them.