Make an offer for " Estate 1850s 14k Pink Gold Bright Orange Natural Coral Pin Pendant Akoya Pearls"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Authentic 1850’s bright orange natural color coral pin pendant in 14k pink gold. Bottom sections dangles from the top. Top has a fold down pendant loop and pin. Top quality workmanship and material. Very nice and very unusual. 2 orange coral cameo’s. 6 Akoya Pearls. Tested 14k. 13.7 grams. 3 3/16 x 1 3/8 inches.
- · 100% EBAY feedback history, after 1700 transactions and one of the highest Detailed Seller Ratings in all of EBAY.
- · We offer a full 30-day money back 100% satisfaction warranty on each item.
- · Estate jewelry business with a 25 year reputation.
- · Peter stands behind everything that he sells. Please feel free to bid and trade with complete confidence.
- · We are one of the good guys.
- · We operate under our own name.
- · We are a reputable dealer.
- · Our stuff is real.
- · Our listings are accurate.
We encourage anyone who is seriously interested to come and visit our listed items in our Peter Suchy Jewelers, Stamford CT showroom at 1137 High Ridge Road. As per EBAY rules, all listed items will be completed through EBAY to ensure our buyers protection.
We also encourage buyers to investigate us thoroughly. Please read our ABOUT ME page. It contains important bidding, payment, shipping, refund details as well as our business history.
Finally, Google Peter Suchy Jewelers. This will provide independent background and verify who we are.
Please look at the rest of my listings. Thank you. Search our online store for a larger selection of our Gold Necklaces, Pearl Necklaces, Diamond Necklaces, Beaded Necklaces, Art Deco Necklaces, Vintage Necklaces and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would, help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More