Beautiful and delicate artfully hand made pink gold locket. Circa 1870. Old style pin catch. Delicate handmade ribbons and filigree, natural pearls, original hand made chain. Tested 18k. 17.7 grams. Locket: 2 ½ x 1 1/16 inches. Chain: 21 inches. 3.3mm removeable chain Bail and chain are removable to wear as a pin. Back opens to hold a picture.
- 100% EBAY feedback history, after 1700 transactions and one of the highest Detailed Seller Ratings in all of EBAY.
- We offer a full 30-day money back 100% satisfaction warranty on each item.
- Estate jewelry business with a 25 year reputation.
- Peter stands behind everything that he sells. Please feel free to bid and trade with complete confidence.
- We are one of the good guys.
- We operate under our own name.
- We are a reputable dealer.
- Our stuff is real.
- Our listings are accurate.
We encourage anyone who is seriously interested to come and visit our listed items in our Peter Suchy Jewelers, Stamford CT showroom at 1137 High Ridge Road. As per EBAY rules, all listed items will be completed through EBAY to ensure our buyers protection.
We also encourage buyers to investigate us thoroughly. Please read our ABOUT ME page. It contains important bidding, payment, shipping, refund details as well as our business history.
Finally, Google Peter Suchy Jewelers. This will provide independent background and verify who we are.
Please look at the rest of my listings. Thank you.