Genuine natural 2.0ct untreated well defined star sapphire, . Rare, because the star is so visible. Blue with a bit of purple. Excellent clarity. Hand engraved, filigree and bead set ring. Circa 1920-1930. Excellent condition. Wonderful rare vintage ring. 10 round diamonds approx. total weight .05cts. 1 round cabochon cut star sapphire no heat, natural, 2.02cts. Stamped: Platinum. 4.0cts. 5/16 x 5/8 inch. Size 8 and sizeable.
- 100% EBAY feedback history, after 1700 transactions and one of the highest Detailed Seller Ratings in all of EBAY.
- We offer a full 30-day money back 100% satisfaction warranty on each item.
- Estate jewelry business with a 25 year reputation.
- Peter stands behind everything that he sells. Please feel free to bid and trade with complete confidence.
- We are one of the good guys.
- We operate under our own name.
- We are a reputable dealer.
- Our stuff is real.
- Our listings are accurate.
We encourage anyone who is seriously interested to come and visit our listed items in our Peter Suchy Jewelers, Stamford CT showroom at 1137 High Ridge Road. As per EBAY rules, all listed items will be completed through EBAY to ensure our buyers protection.
We also encourage buyers to investigate us thoroughly. Please read our ABOUT ME page. It contains important bidding, payment, shipping, refund details as well as our business history.
Finally, Google Peter Suchy Jewelers. This will provide independent background and verify who we are.
Please look and the rest of my listings. Thank You.
Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.