Estate 1960'S Marquise Diamond And Sapphire 14k White Gold Slide Pendant Chain
Beautiful 1960’s handmade estate pendant in white gold. Excellent condition. Bright white well cut marquise diamond surrounded by very good round diamonds and sapphires. Pendant slides freely on the chain. 1 Marquise diamond approx. total weight .40cts, F, VS. 6 round diamonds approx. total weight .30cts, F, VS. 6 round sapphires approx. total weight .45cts. Stamped 14k. 5.1 grams. Pendant: ½ x 3/8 inch. Chain: 20 inches.
- 100% EBAY feedback history, after 1700 transactions and one of the highest Detailed Seller Ratings in all of EBAY.
- We offer a full 30-day money back 100% satisfaction warranty on each item.
- Estate jewelry business with a 25 year reputation.
- Peter stands behind everything that he sells. Please feel free to bid and trade with complete confidence.
- We are one of the good guys.
- We operate under our own name.
- We are a reputable dealer.
- Our stuff is real.
- Our listings are accurate.
We encourage anyone who is seriously interested to come and visit our listed items in our Peter Suchy Jewelers, Stamford CT showroom at 1137 High Ridge Road. As per EBAY rules, all listed items will be completed through EBAY to ensure our buyers protection.
We also encourage buyers to investigate us thoroughly. Please read our ABOUT ME page. It contains important bidding, payment, shipping, refund details as well as our business history.
Finally, Google Peter Suchy Jewelers. This will provide independent background and verify who we are.
Please look at the rest of my listings. Thank you.