Circa 1930 beautiful hinged square link bracelet in 14k white gold with Platinum tops. Each link is pierced and engraved, top and sides. Invisible box catch and underside safety. The bracelet is set with 3 bright white sparkly European cut diamonds and four deep bright blue square Calibre cut sapphires. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. This looks great on the wrist. 3 round diamonds approx. total weight .30cts. 4 square sapphires 4 x 4mm approx. total weight 2.00cts. Stamped: Man Made 14k Plat Top. 12.9 grams. 6 5/8 x 5/16 inch.
- 100% EBAY feedback history, after 1700 transactions and one of the highest Detailed Seller Ratings in all of EBAY.
- We offer a full 30-day money back 100% satisfaction warranty on each item.
- Estate jewelry business with a 25 year reputation.
- Peter stands behind everything that he sells. Please feel free to bid and trade with complete confidence.
- We are one of the good guys.
- We operate under our own name.
- We are a reputable dealer.
- Our stuff is real.
- Our listings are accurate.
We encourage anyone who is seriously interested to come and visit our listed items in our Peter Suchy Jewelers, Stamford CT showroom at 1137 High Ridge Road. As per EBAY rules, all listed items will be completed through EBAY to ensure our buyers protection.
We also encourage buyers to investigate us thoroughly. Please read our ABOUT ME page. It contains important bidding, payment, shipping, refund details as well as our business history.
Finally, Google Peter Suchy Jewelers. This will provide independent background and verify who we are.
Please look and the rest of my listings. Thank You.
Search our online store for a larger selection of our Gold Necklaces, Pearl Necklaces, Diamond Necklaces, Beaded Necklaces, Art Deco Necklaces, Vintage Necklaces and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would, help in locating them.