1960's Opal, ruby and diamond pendant necklace. GIA certified 27.03 carat pear shape opal with a halo of 11 round diamonds and 11 round rubies. Accented with 1 trilliant cut diamond in a 14k yellow and white gold setting with a 22 inch yellow gold chain. GIA certified natural with bright white translucent body color and distinct flashes of reddish orange, green and blue. The rubies are GIA certified simple heat only.
- 1 pear shape cabochon opal, approx. 27.03cts GIA Certificate # 2225454815
- 1 trilliant cut diamond, G SI approx. .50cts
- 11 bright red round rubies, approx. 1.20cts GIA Certificate # 5221454814
- 11 round diamonds, G-H SI approx. 1.10cts
- 14k white gold
- 14k yellow gold
- 19.9 grams
- Top to bottom: 45.8mm or 1.80 Inches
- Width: 22.89mm or .90 Inches
- Depth or thickness: 11.5mm
- Chain: 22 Inches
Search our online store for a larger selection of our Gold Necklaces, Pearl Necklaces, Diamond Necklaces, Beaded Necklaces, Art Deco Necklaces, Vintage Necklaces and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would, help in locating them.