- Handmade 1940’s hand textured 3 dimensional 14k yellow gold turtle brooch with bright red Ruby eyes and a well polished natural untreated GIA certified Jadeite Jade shell.
- 14k yellow gold
- 1 oval carved Jadeite Jade, natural color, no enhancements, 30.54 x 22.25mm, GIA certificate #6177080755
- 2 round Rubies, approx. total weight .05cts
- Top to bottom: 57.98mm or 2.28 inches
- Width: 39.42mm or 1.55 inches
- Depth: 15.37mm
- 23.20 grams
- Tested and stamped: 14k
GIA Certified Natural Jadeite Jade Ruby Gold Turtle Brooch
Peter Suchy Jewelers
more items you’ll love
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum."
After working as a bench jeweler for over 20 years under the guidance of Jack Newstadt in Norwalk, Connecticut, Peter went on to the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) and is today, one of Connecticut’s most trusted vintage jewelry expert and GIA certified. He has become renowned in the vintage jewelry industry for his famous "pink gold" rating scale.
In addition, Peter’s vision of creating his own jewelry line is now a reality. Using diamonds, sapphires, and tourmaline gems mixed with platinum, and pink and yellow gold, Peter Suchy Designs are stunning, one-of-a-kind pieces and include engagement rings, eternity rings, earrings and pendants each with a personality that expresses his love for jewelry.
Today, Peter Suchy sells his vintage gems onsite in his showroom and online. Many of his vintage items and one of a kind creations are also on 1stdibs and Rubylane. Peter Suchy Jewelers has achieved the status of a Top Rated Power Seller on eBay, with over 5,000 transactions to date.
If you don't love it, simply return it for a full refund!