Make an offer for "Peter Suchy Antique Cushion Cut Peridot Ring Diamond 18k Yellow White Gold "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Peter Suchy Antique Cushion Cut Peridot Ring Diamond 18k Yellow White Gold
- Amazing large cushion Peridot from the estate of a collector. Very bright yellowish green color 14.83ct GIA certified Peridot believe to be from Burma. The ring was designed and made in the Peter Suchy Workshop just for this world class Peridot. Fine Peridot rarely occurs in this large size. 18k yellow gold with white gold under the diamonds.
- 18k yellow and white gold
- 1 cushion yellowish green Peridot, approx. total weight 14.83cts, VS, GIA certificate #2175646604
- 16 round diamonds, approx. total weight 2.95cts, G, VS2
- Size 6.5 and sizable
- Width at top: 25.09mm
- Height at top: 9.73mm
- Width at Bottom: 3.59mm
- 11.4 grams
- Tested and stamped: 18k Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More