Make an offer for "Peter Suchy Emerald Cut Diamond Pendant Fancy Intense Yellow Accents Platinum"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Peter Suchy Platinum pendant with a colorless high grade Emerald step cut diamond circa 1920 surrounded by natural fancy intense yellow diamonds in an octagonal pendant on a Platinum wheat chain. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the neck.
- 950 Platinum
- 1 Emerald cut diamond, approx. total weight .73cts, E – F, VS1, EGL certificate # US313341701D
- 14 round natural fancy intense yellow diamonds, approx. total weight .35cts, VS SI
- 32 round white diamonds, approx. total weight .09cts, F-G, VS
- Top to bottom: 18.10mm or .71 inch
- Width: 11.27mm or .44 inch
- Depth: 5.84mm
- 13.1 grams
- Tested: Platinum
- Stamped: PT 950
- Chain: 18 inches – Width: 1.76mm – Depth: 1.76mm
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More