Make an offer for "Victorian 1905 Natural Pearl Pendant Freshwater Green Enamel Old Mine Diamond"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Victorian 1905 Natural Pearl Pendant Freshwater Green Enamel Old Mine Diamond
- Victorian 1905 green enamel flower pendant with natural freshwater Unio pearls and an old mine diamond. Arts & Crafts style. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the neck.
- 14k yellow gold
- 1 round old mine cut diamond, approx. total weight .05cts, I, SI
- 5 natural Baroque freshwater Unio pearls, GIA certificate #2175520815
- Top to bottom: 33.48mm or 1.32 inches
- Width: 17.98mm or .71 inch
- Depth: 7.98mm
- 2.6 grams
- Tested: 14k
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More