Vintage 1920'S 14k Rose Gold 2 Row Wire Frame Oval Jadeite Jade Pendant Agl Cert
Beautiful 1920 to 1930 14k rose gold oval natural medium green Jadeite Jade pendant with a hand and two row wire frame and hinged bail. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the neck. On Peter's now famous pink gold scale of 1 to 10 with 10 as the deepest pink this scores a 6. AGL certified green oval cabochon 16 x 9.5 x 7mm natural color, no dye, no enhancements. Good translucency and even color distribution. Pendant: 1 1/4 inch long with bail. Width: 5/8 inch. 1 oval AGL certified (#CS42696) natural Jadeite Jade 16 x 9.5 x 7mm. Stamped:14k. 4.4 grams.
We know it's scary out there. We are not your average sellers.
· 100% EBAY feedback history, after 1700 transactions and one of the highest
Detailed Seller Ratings in all of EBAY.
· We offer a full 30-day money back 100% satisfaction warranty on each item.
· Estate jewelry business with a 25 year reputation.
· Peter stands behind everything that he sells. Please fell free to bid and trade
with complete confidence.
· We are one of the good guys.
· We operate under our own name.
· We are a reputable dealer.
· Our stuff is real.
· Our listings are accurate.
We encourage anyone who is seriously interested to come visit our listed items
in our Peter Suchy Jewelers, Stamford, CT showroom at 1137 High Ridge Road. As
per EBAY rules, all listed items will be completed through EBAY to ensure our
We also encourage buyers to investigate us thoroughly. Please read our ABOUT ME
page. It contains important bidding, payment, shipping, refund details as well as our
Finally Google Peter Suchy Jewelers. This will provide independent background
and verify who we are.
Please look at the rest of my listings.