Vintage1940'S Art Deco 9 Transitional Diamond .17CT 14k White Gold Open Work Pendant
Original 1940's Art Deco 14k white gold open work pendant set with 9 diamonds. All transitional cut. The 3 middle diamonds are full cut and the 6 smaller diamonds are single cut. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the neck. 9 transitional cut diamonds approx. total weight .17cts, G, VS1 - SI1. Tested: 14k. 2.7 grams. 1 1/8 x 7/16 inch.
We know it is scary out there. We are not your average sellers.
- 100% EBAY feedback history, after 1700 transactions and one of the highest Detailed Seller Ratings in all of EBAY.
- We offer a full 30-day money back 100% satisfaction warranty on each item.
- Estate jewelry business with a 25 year reputation.
- Peter stands behind everything that he sells. Please feel free to bid and trade with complete confidence.
- We are one of the good guys.
- We operate under our own name.
- We are a reputable dealer.
- Our stuff is real.
- Our listings are accurate.
We encourage anyone who is seriously interested to come and visit our listed items in our Peter Suchy Jewelers, Stamford CT showroom at 1137 High Ridge Road. As per EBAY rules, all listed items will be completed through EBAY to ensure our buyers protection.
We also encourage buyers to investigate us thoroughly. Please read our ABOUT ME page. It contains important bidding, payment, shipping, refund details as well as our business history.
Finally, Google Peter Suchy Jewelers. This will provide independent background and verify who we are.
Please look and the rest of my listings. Thank You.