Make an offer for "Vintage 1950 Flower Pin 18k Textured Gold Multi-Colored Gemstones "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Vintage 1950 18k yellow gold genuine multi-colored gemstone and Diamond hand textured flower pin. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the blouse. White gold flowers.
- 18k yellow gold
- 4 round Diamonds, approx. total weight .05cts, H, VS
- 6 round blue Sapphires, approx. total weight .30cts
- 6 round red Rubies, approx. total weight .30cts, 2mm
- 6 round green Emeralds, approx. total weight .24cts, 2.5mm
- 6 round cabochon Turquoise, 2mm
- Top to bottom: 38.17mm or 1.5 inches
- Width: 27.02mm or 1.06 inches
- Depth: 10.61mm
- 10.6 grams
- Tested: 18k
- Stamped: Not
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More