Vintage 1950 Mid Century 8.91ct Platinum Diamond Fireworks Earrings Dramatic and distinctive 1950-1960 Fireworks of Comet design handmade Platinum earrings with extra sparkly well cut diamonds in solid Platinum with 14k white gold Omega clip backs and posts. The baguette section goes up and the Marquise point down.
- 2 round diamonds, approx. total weight .74cts, G, VS2
- 14 Marquise cut diamonds, approx. total weight 7.50cts, F – H, VS1 to SI1
- 16 tapered baguette diamonds, approx. total weight .67cts, E to F, VS – SI
- Top to bottom: 25.94mm or 1.02 inch
- Width: 21.65mm or .85 inch
- Depth: 5.68mm
- 12.4 grams
- Tested: 14k & Platinum Search our online store for a larger selection of our Diamond Earrings, Hoop Earrings, Diamond Stud Earrings, Pearl Earrings, Clip On Earrings, Stud Earrings, Drop Earrings, Gold Earrings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would, help in locating them.