Vintage 3.44ct Natural Sri Lanka Cornflower Blue Sapphire Platinum Ring
This is a very rare world class jewel and worth a trip from anywhere on earth to see. It is on display in our Stamford Connecticut showroom. Many people ask me to point out when a very special vintage item comes across my desk, here comes one. Super rare and super bright blue natural no heat Sapphire from Sri Lanka in a hand made brand new Peter Suchy ring with top quality side diamonds. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the hand.
- Top gem bright blue oval Sapphire, approx. total weight 3.44cts, bright gem cornflower blue Sapphire AGL certificate #97020909, natural, no heat, origin, Sri Lanka
- 2 Emerald step cut diamonds, approx. total weight 1.08cts, F, VS to VS2
- 2 baguette cut diamonds, approx. total weight .34cts, F, VS
- 8.8 grams
- Width at top: 10.8mm
- Size 6+ and sizable
- Height at top: 6.5mm
- Width at bottom: 2.7mm
We know it is scary out there. We are not your average sellers.
- We offer a full 30-day money back 100% satisfaction warranty on each item.
- Estate jewelry business with a 25 year reputation.
- Peter stands behind everything that he sells. Please feel free to bid and trade with complete confidence.
- We are one of the good guys.
- We operate under our own name.
- We are a reputable dealer.
- Our stuff is real.
- Our listings are accurate.
We encourage anyone who is seriously interested to come and visit our listed items in our Peter Suchy Jewelers, Stamford CT showroom at 1137 High Ridge Road.
We also encourage buyers to investigate us thoroughly. Please read our ABOUT ME page. It contains important bidding, payment, shipping, refund details as well as our business history.
Please look at the rest of my listings. Thank You.