Vintage .67ct European Cut Diamond 14k White Gold Bar Link Chain Flower Pendant
1940-1950 14k white gold bar link chain with a yellow and white gold pendant set with bright sparkly diamonds. The center diamond is European cut. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the neck.
- 42 single cut diamonds approx. total weight .04cts, G, VS
- Center pendant: 3/4 inch or 19mm
- Height: 8mm
- 14k yellow and white gold
- Bar link chain white gold
- 1 bright and shiny old European cut diamond 5.7mm, approx. total weight .67cts, H, VS1
- Stamped: 14k RTE
- Length: 17 inches
- 5.1 grams
We know it is scary out there. We are not your average sellers.
- We offer a full 30-day money back 100% satisfaction warranty on each item.
- Estate jewelry business with a 25 year reputation.
- Peter stands behind everything that he sells. Please feel free to bid and trade with complete confidence.
- We are one of the good guys.
- We operate under our own name.
- We are a reputable dealer.
- Our stuff is real.
- Our listings are accurate.
We encourage anyone who is seriously interested to come and visit our listed items in our Peter Suchy Jewelers, Stamford CT showroom at 1137 High Ridge Road.
We also encourage buyers to investigate us thoroughly. Please read our ABOUT ME page. It contains important bidding, payment, shipping, refund details as well as our business history.
Please look at the rest of my listings. Thank You.