Hand made Victorian 1860 Eutruscian revival pendant locket in 12k pink gold. On Peter's now famous pink gold scale of 1 to 10 with 10 as the deepest pink this scores a 3 to 4. Front hinged open to reveal original frame and picture glass. Hand made original pink gold chain circa 1860. On Peter's now famous pink gold scale of 1 to 10 with 10 as the deepest pink this scores a 3 to 4, Natural patina. Nice natural pearls. Minor dings and scratches, good estate condition.
- Locket with bail top to bottom: 65.38mm or 2.57 inches
- Locket without bail top to bottom: 55mm or 2.16 inches
- Width: 34.74mm or 1.36 inches
- Chain: 16.3 grams
- Locket: 17.1 grams
- Total weight: 33.4 grams
- Tested: 12k
- Chain length: 21 1/2 inches, 4mm wide
- Chain, locket and bail all test approx. 12k
- 17 natural white half pearls 1 to 1.5mm, good lustre
If an item of ours shows in your "Watch List" and it has ended, please check our store inventory for the re-listed item by title.