Vintage Estate Archeological Revival Antique 14k Hardstone Pin Pendant
Many people ask me to point out when a very special vintage item comes across my desk, here comes one. All original early 1800's 14k yellow gold pin pendant with fold up pendant loop. Dark natural patina, never polished. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the neck. No defects to gold or stone
- Carved black and white Onyx 2.3 x 16.5mm
- Depth: 11.9mm
- Top to bottom: 45.4mm or 1.79 inches
- Width: 1.44 inches or 36.58mm
- Original style Architectural Revival
- Secure old style pin, stem and catch
- Fold up loop for pendant or Chatanelle will need additional jump ring to hang straight
- Natural patina
- Circa 1825
- Tested: 14k
- 13.7 grams
We know it is scary out there. We are not your average sellers.
- We offer a full 30-day money back 100% satisfaction warranty on each item.
- Estate jewelry business with a 25 year reputation.
- Peter stands behind everything that he sells. Please feel free to bid and trade with complete confidence.
- We are one of the good guys.
- We operate under our own name.
- We are a reputable dealer.
- Our stuff is real.
- Our listings are accurate.
We encourage anyone who is seriously interested to come and visit our listed items in our Peter Suchy Jewelers, Stamford CT showroom at 1137 High Ridge Road.
We also encourage buyers to investigate us thoroughly. Please read our ABOUT ME page. It contains important bidding, payment, shipping, refund details as well as our business history.
Please look at the rest of my listings. Thank You.