1940's Retro Art Deco pink and green gold necklace. Green gold textured frame and pink gold chain and pearl bar.
- On Peter's now famous pink gold scale of 1 to 10 with 10 as the deepest pink this scores a 7
- On Peter's now famous green gold scale of 1 to 10 with 10 as the deepest green this scores a 4
- Pendant with bail: 1.31 inches or 33.34mm
- 8 silvery white 1.7mm natural pearls
- 1 old European cut diamond, approx. total weight .025cts, G, SI1
- Width at bottom: 12mm
- Stamped: 10k
- Chain length: 16 inches long, tested 10k pink gold, 1mm wide
- 2.2 grams
If an item of ours shows in your "Watch List" and it has ended, please check our store inventory for the relisted item by title.