Early 1800's Georgian pin. Open circle design with beautiful natural patina front to back. The outer rim is all original rose cut diamonds. 8 old mine cushion cut diamonds separate the silvery white pearls. The center pearl was removed and sent to the GIA. It is certified as 2.64cts, 7.59 x 7.42 x 6.45mm, natural salt water pinctada radiata semi Baroque button. This is a very rare 200 year old pin. It can be worn as a pendant by putting the chain behind the pin stem. The smaller pearls are all natural as well. A safety catch in 14k gold is the only change in 200 years. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the neck. 8 old mine cut diamonds. 2 cushion cut approx. total weight .08ct. 2 old mine cut approx. total weight .02cts. 40 rose cut diamonds. 4 natural pearls 15mm. 4 natural pearls 7.5mm. Stamped and tested: 14k. 9.4 grams. Diameter: 1 1/8 inch.
We know it's scary out there. We are not your average sellers.
· 100% EBAY feedback history, after 1700 transactions and one of the highest
Detailed Seller Ratings in all of EBAY.
· We offer a full 30-day money back 100% satisfaction warranty on each item.
· Estate jewelry business with a 25 year reputation.
· Peter stands behind everything that he sells. Please fell free to bid and trade
with complete confidence.
· We are one of the good guys.
· We operate under our own name.
· We are a reputable dealer.
· Our stuff is real.
· Our listings are accurate.
We encourage anyone who is seriously interested to come visit our listed items
in our Peter Suchy Jewelers, Stamford, CT showroom at 1137 High Ridge Road. As
per EBAY rules, all listed items will be completed through EBAY to ensure our
We also encourage buyers to investigate us thoroughly. Please read our ABOUT ME
page. It contains important bidding, payment, shipping, refund details as well as our
Finally Google Peter Suchy Jewelers. This will provide independent background
and verify who we are.
Please look at the rest of my listings.