Gem emerald untreated 14k yellow gold silver top pin, circa 1880. The center emerald is a GIA certified natural Beryl with insignificant enhancements. Later pin stem and catch. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the blouse. Untreated gem Emerald is extremely rare. A matched set of pins with gem Emerald is even rarer. 4 old mine cut diamonds approx. total weight .26cts. 1 AGL certified (#CS42631) cushion cut natural Beryl Emerald approx. total weight .30cts. 10 mixed cut Emeralds approx. total weight .60cts. Tested: 14k. 4.2 grams. 1 3/4 x 9/16 inch.
We know it's scary out there. We are not your average sellers.
· 100% EBAY feedback history, after 1700 transactions and one of the highest
Detailed Seller Ratings in all of EBAY.
· We offer a full 30-day money back 100% satisfaction warranty on each item.
· Estate jewelry business with a 25 year reputation.
· Peter stands behind everything that he sells. Please fell free to bid and trade
with complete confidence.
· We are one of the good guys.
· We operate under our own name.
· We are a reputable dealer.
· Our stuff is real.
· Our listings are accurate.
We encourage anyone who is seriously interested to come visit our listed items
in our Peter Suchy Jewelers, Stamford, CT showroom at 1137 High Ridge Road. As
per EBAY rules, all listed items will be completed through EBAY to ensure our
We also encourage buyers to investigate us thoroughly. Please read our ABOUT ME
page. It contains important bidding, payment, shipping, refund details as well as our
Finally Google Peter Suchy Jewelers. This will provide independent background
and verify who we are.
Please look at the rest of my listings.