Vintage Retro Art Deco 14k Pink & Green Gold 1935 Jasper Dangle Earrings
- Retro Art Deco handmade one of a kind dangle earrings circa 1935 to 1940. The tops are 14k green gold. On Peter's now famous green gold scale of 1 to 10 with 10 as the deepest green this scores a 4. The next link pink gold. On Peter's now famous pink gold scale of 1 to 10 with 10 as the deepest pink this scores a 4. The bottoms are rare gem grade natural color Jasper. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects.
- 14k pink & green gold
- 1 fancy Jasper, approx. total weight 40.00cts, 37.32 x 20 x 4mm, natural color
- Top to bottom: 62.89mm or 2.40 inches
- Width: .19.64mm or .77 inch
- 14.0 grams
- Tested: 14k
- Stamped: 585 Search our online store for a larger selection of our Diamond Earrings, Hoop Earrings, Diamond Stud Earrings, Pearl Earrings, Clip On Earrings, Stud Earrings, Drop Earrings, Gold Earrings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would, help in locating them.