Make an offer for "1840 Victorian Antique Pin Pendant Rose & Old Mine Cut Diamonds Silver 18k Gold"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Early Victorian estate diamond pendant circa 1840 – 1850 with natural patina silver top over 18k yellow gold with old mine cushion and rose cut diamonds. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the neck. Very nice example of early Victorian jewelry.
- 18k yellow gold and silver
- 1 old mine cut cushion shape diamond, approx. total weight .13cts, I, SI
- 37 rose cut diamonds, approx. total weight .38cts, I, SI
- Top to bottom: 48.27mm or 1.90 inches
- Width: 28.18mm or 1.11 inches
- Depth: 12.23mm
- 15.2 grams
- Tested: 18k
- Stamped: Not
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More