Make an offer for "Antique 1820 Rose Cut Diamond Pendant Pin Gold Silver "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Antique handmade Diamond pendant yellow gold back with silver tops with natural patina. Pin stem and removable bail for pendant. Later white gold chain. 1820 – 1840. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the neck.
- 18k white and yellow gold & 925 silver
- 34 rose cut Diamonds, approx. total weight 1.20cts, H – I, SI – I
- Top to bottom: 55.25mm or 2.18 inches
- Width: 25.21mm or .99 inch
- Depth: 13.6mm
- 2.4 grams
- Tested and stamped: 14k
- Length: 19 inches – Depth: 1.2mm – Depth: 1.04mm
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More