Make an offer for "Antique 1900 American Natural Freshwater Pearl Pendant 14k Yellow Gold Diamond"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
American natural freshwater Baroque pearl necklace circa 1900 in 14k yellow gold with small natural pearls and an old mine diamond. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the neck.
- 14k yellow gold
- 1 Baroque natural freshwater pearl, 4.08 x 2.98mm, GIA certificate #1172766352
- 1 old mine brilliant cut diamond, approx. total weight .05cts, H, SI
- 42 natural pearls, .90 – 2.3mm
- Top to bottom: 45.78mm or 1.80 inches
- Width: 18.31mm or .72 inch
- Depth: 4.73mm
- 8.6 grams
- Tested and stamped: 14k
- Hallmark: SOB & Co
- Chain: Length: 18 inches – Width: 2.34mm – Depth: 1.14mm
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More