Make an offer for "Antique 1900 Lavalier Rose Gold Diamond Natural Pearl Pendant 14k "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Early 1900’s lavalier 14k rose gold pendant on a pink gold chain. Natural pearl. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the neck.
- 14k rose gold
- 1 old European cut diamond, approx. total weight .06cts, H, SI1
- 1 round blue Sapphire, 2.47mm
- 1 natural Baroque pearl, 3.91 x 3.36mm
- Top to bottom: 38.23mm or 1.51 inches
- Width: 18.02mm or .71 inch
- Depth: 5.41mm
- 3.2 grams
- Tested and stamped: 14k
- Length: 18 inches – Width: 1.11mm – Depth: .52mm
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More