Make an offer for "Antique Victorian Natural Ruby Sapphire Ring 18k Yellow Gold Crown Design "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Antique Victorian Natural Ruby Sapphire Ring 18k Yellow Gold Crown Design
- All original very special Victorian crown design ring circa 1870 set with one rare natural no heat Ruby and one fine deep blue Sapphire, simple heat only. Both GIA certified. Surrounded by rose cut diamonds.
- 18k yellow gold
- 1 pear gem red Ruby, approx. total weight .70cts, natural, no heat, GIA certificate #5171453079
- 1 pear deep Cornflower blue Sapphire, approx. total weight .75cts, simple heat only, GIA certificate #2175426366
- 42 rose cut diamonds, approx. total weight .60cts, I-J-K, VS – SI
- Size 6 and sizable
- Width at top: 14.34mm
- Height at top: 3.53mm
- Width at Bottom: 2.16mm
- 4.7 grams
- Tested: 18k Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More