Make an offer for "Peter Suchy Transitional Cut Diamond Engagement Ring Platinum Sapphire "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Peter Suchy Transitional Cut Diamond Engagement Ring Platinum Sapphire
- Peter Suchy Designs Antique Inspired transitional cut diamond (circa 1940) engagement ring, 0.95ct I color, SI1 clarity, transitional Ideal cut with excellent sparkle. Beautiful split shank Sapphire diamond setting with an eight-sided top. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. TD R1484.
- 950 Platinum
- 1 round diamond, approx. total weight .95cts, I, SI1, GIA certificate #2175779259
- 2 pear cut Sapphires, approx. total weight .32cts
- 28 round diamonds, approx. total weight .20cts, G, VS
- Size 6.5 and sizable
- Width at top: 8.17mm
- Height at top: 5.26mm
- Width at Bottom: 2.08mm
- 6.9 grams
- Tested: Platinum
- Stamped: PT950 Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More