Victorian Revival hand made 18k gold and silver pin pendant probably circa 1925-1930. Made correctly in the True Victorian style with old cut stones in hand made 18k and silver. There is a fold up bale and pin stem. The chain is newer. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Probably Italian. 21.5 grams. Chain: 18 inches. Oval pin pendant: 1 ½ x 1 ¾ inches. Tested: 18k gold and silver. 8 genuine 3mm sapphires. 8 rose cut diamonds 1mm. 1 old mine cut diamond 1.5mm.
- 100% EBAY feedback history, after 1700 transactions and one of the highest Detailed Seller Ratings in all of EBAY.
- We offer a full 30-day money back 100% satisfaction warranty on each item.
- Estate jewelry business with a 25 year reputation.
- Peter stands behind everything that he sells. Please feel free to bid and trade with complete confidence.
- We are one of the good guys.
- We operate under our own name.
- We are a reputable dealer.
- Our stuff is real.
- Our listings are accurate.
We encourage anyone who is seriously interested to come and visit our listed items in our Peter Suchy Jewelers, Stamford CT showroom at 1137 High Ridge Road. As per EBAY rules, all listed items will be completed through EBAY to ensure our buyers protection.
We also encourage buyers to investigate us thoroughly. Please read our ABOUT ME page. It contains important bidding, payment, shipping, refund details as well as our business history.
Finally, Google Peter Suchy Jewelers. This will provide independent background and verify who we are.
Please look and the rest of my listings. Thank You.
If an item of ours shows in your "Watch List" and it has ended, please check our store inventory for the re-listed item by title.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
- Free shipping on each additional eligible item you buy from petersuchyjewelers.
- Item location: Stamford, CT, United States
- Shipping to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia
- Insured shipping to all US locations is FREE, international locations as low as just $40.00, depending on your location.
- Buyer's signature IS required.
- International Buyers please note: Import duties, taxes, & charges are not included & are based on the final selling price. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- Please read our ABOUT ME page for more details.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION / RETURNS
- Peter Suchy Jewelers gladly offers a 30-day money back 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Inspection Period: 30 Days from Receipt of Item.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, kindly contact us first and we will make it right.
- All returned items should be returned to us INSURED for the full purchase price.
- Please include original paperwork with item to assist us with tracking.
- All payments will be promptly refunded when the item is received back in our store. Please note that the refund is for the full purchase price less shipping and handling.
- Please mail returned insured items to: Peter Suchy Jewelers 1137 High Ridge Road Stamford, CT 06905
You may bid on our jewelry with complete confidence. Our descriptions and representations will always be as accurate as humanly possible. The gold content of each item is tested if the article is not stamped. All gemstones are double checked. Please notice that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on every item we sell. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied, just send it back within 30 days of receipt. Your money will be refunded. Returned jewelry must not be altered, sized, damaged or worn.
Questions or comments? We welcome your inquiry! Click here to contact us.