329-3-233Hand made hinged link bracelet circa 1930. Box catch with underside safety. All Platinum with an 18k & white gold tongue in the catch. Beautiful Edwardian style workmanship. Bright white sparkly European cut diamonds and calibre cut sapphires. Extra bead work between all the stones. Hand engraved sides.
- 3 round diamonds approx. total weight .85cts
- 108 round diamonds approx. total weight 6.00cts, G, VS to SI, most VS.
- 22 calibre French cut baguette sapphires, man made
- Bracelet links are tested Platinum
- Tongue of clasp tested 18k
- 26.0 grams
- 7/8 x 6 7/8 inches Search our online store for a larger selection of our Bangle Bracelets, Charm Bracelets, Tennis Bracelets, Cuff Bracelets, Diamond Bracelets, Art Deco Bracelets, Vintage Bracelets and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would, help in locating them.